Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
24/08/2016 23:08 # 1
jayqh1103
Cấp độ: 21 - Kỹ năng: 7

Kinh nghiệm: 193/210 (92%)
Kĩ năng: 5/70 (7%)
Ngày gia nhập: 28/12/2012
Bài gởi: 2293
Được cảm ơn: 215
[Fshare] Hibernate Tutorial

Hibernate Tutorial

Hibernate is a high-performance Object/Relational persistence and query service which is licensed under the open source GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and is free to download. Hibernate not only takes care of the mapping from Java classes to database tables (and from Java data types to SQL data types), but also provides data query and retrieval facilities.

This tutorial will teach you how to use Hibernate to develop your database based web applications in simple and easy steps

Audience

This tutorial is designed for Java programmers with a need to understand the Hibernate framework and API. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in using Hibernate from where you can take yourself to next levels.

Prerequisites

We assume you have good understanding of the Java programming language. A basic understanding of relational databases, JDBC and SQL is very helpful.

Link: http://www.fshare.vn/file/565VRX4HR67B

Pass: FDTU

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ I'm so o.p. Plz neft ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024