Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
28/06/2018 21:06 # 1
depprussell
Cấp độ: 1 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 1/10 (10%)
Kĩ năng: 0/10 (0%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/06/2018
Bài gởi: 1
Được cảm ơn: 0
How to best prepare for situational interview questions?

Hi,

A vacancy opened up at work that could allow me to transition from my current technical/hands-on position to a management position. This is something I've been working towards for some time, and I'd very much like to have a solid shot at it. Unfortunately, basically every interview I've done to date has been heavily focused on technical skills and knowledge. According to previous interviewers, I have done very well in that regard, but I expect this interview will focus heavily on behavioural/situational questions. I'm scouring the google to find articles, videos, and anything else that will hopefully help, but I figured this is also a great place to find some solid tips/suggestions/etc. So, what should I be doing to increase my chances as much as possible? I can probably set aside 50+ hours to dedicate to this if needed (depending on the interview date), and am also willing to spend a modest amount of money if there are particular online courses/packages that are well-regarded. any suggestions?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1327379

Thanks!

Được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenthuongtra vì:Chứa link ẩn
Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024