Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
18/06/2018 23:06 # 1
nguyenquynhtran
Cấp độ: 40 - Kỹ năng: 21

Kinh nghiệm: 195/400 (49%)
Kĩ năng: 14/210 (7%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/09/2013
Bài gởi: 7995
Được cảm ơn: 2114
[Fshare]Đề tài Facts of Vietnam Freight forwarding industry and the role of Vietnam Freight Forwarders Association (VIFFAS) to the industry in international economic integration process

Freight forwarding industry plays a significant role in expanding trade by procuring efficient and economic modes of transport. It creates necessary conditions to ensure that import and export products may timely reach their destinations and helps to deliver efficiently goods from sellers to end users. This national industry is still young in Vietnam, but it has gradually contributed to the improvement of the country’s balance of payment by assisting export promotion and giving support to the national Carrier & Insurers. Vietnam Freight Forwarding industry has played, to somewhat extent, an active role in facilitating trade by simplifying and rationalizing trade and documentary procedures, thereby reducing transport cost. Vietnam went through a lot of hindrances and difficulties to reach the splendid achievements over the past years. In international economic integration process, challenges remain considerable but there are always opportunities for the development of national economy. Freight forwarding industry also finds its opportunities to grow up, contributing to the national development strategy of restructuring the economy, intensifying the industrialization & modernization process and laying the foundation for rapid & sustainable development of national economy. During my internship at Vietnam Freight Forwarders Association (VIFFAS) in Ho Chi Minh City, I have learnt a lot about the facts of Vietnam freight forwarding industry and the Association’s importance to the industry, especially in today’s economic integration process. Therefore, I chose the topic “Facts of Vietnam Freight forwarding industry and the role of Vietnam Freight Forwarders Association (VIFFAS) to the industry in international economic integration process” for my Field Study Report. My Field Study Report is divided into three chapters. In the first chapter, I will describe the facts of Vietnam Freight Forwarding industry and then analyze the opportunities as well as challenges to Vietnam freight forwarders in the international economic integration process. In chapter 2, I want to introduce about Vietnam Freight Forwarders Association (VIFFAS) and then emphasize on the role of the Association (VIFFAS) to Vietnam freight forwarding industry in international economic integration process, summarize the achievements of the Association and analyze its weaknesses during the past time. Finally, in chapter 3, I would like to make some recommendations for improving the efficiency of the Association in the future.

LINK DOWN: https://www.fshare.vn/file/T3OV2FP1QB1Z

Nguồn: luanvan.net.vn

SMOD GÓC HỌC TẬP

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024