Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
16/02/2016 20:02 # 1
nguyenthuongtra
Cấp độ: 28 - Kỹ năng: 7

Kinh nghiệm: 154/280 (55%)
Kĩ năng: 38/70 (54%)
Ngày gia nhập: 17/09/2015
Bài gởi: 3934
Được cảm ơn: 248
[Fshare] Presents a detailed description of the study - The methodology which includes the setting, sampling procedure, data collection, and data analysis

Writing assignment is one of useful learner – centered approaches. It has been applied in teaching writing skill, which helps close the gap between the teaching and assessment (White, 1985). Many researchers such as Belanoff and Elbow (1986), Fredman (1991), Simon (1990), and White (1985) pointed out that writing assignment have helped EFL students reinforce and improve their writing skills. Over the past years, English teachers at upper-secondary schools as a whole focused mainly on teaching students the accuracy of grammar. As a result, writing skill was taught and revised by doing many different kinds of exercises at sentence levels. Therefore, students rarely used cohesive devices when they wrote. In some recent years, the new national English textbook “Tieng Anh 11” has been taught in most of the upper-secondary schools all over the country. This book has attracted both teachers and students’ attention by introducing the communicative and learner-centered approaches. Lessons are expected to provide a genuine means of communication using the four skills. Consequently, English teaching methodology has been renovated. Writing skill has been taught as a means of communication not only at sentence level but also at paragraph level. Also, students have been taught how to use cohesive devices to link sentences so as to make a coherent paragraph. As an English teacher, I have particularly been interested in consolidating and developing my students’ writing skills since the new textbook “Tieng Anh 11” was taught at my school. Thus, I have used writing assignment as an outside–class-practice for my students. Every week, I tasked them with writing a short paragraph basing on the controlled and guided topic in the textbook for the purpose of revising and expanding recently learned sentence structures as well as cohesive devices. In class, I corrected the first draft thoroughly via the peer correction and then I required them to write the final draft at home. In the next writing period, they submitted their writing paper so that I could mark. By giving such writing assignment every week, I found my students more progressive in using sentences structures and cohesive devices. That was the reason why I decided to do this experiment...

Link: http://www.fshare.vn/file/DGVRZEO1TPRJ

Pass: FDTU 

Source: luanvan.net.vn

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024