Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
24/10/2015 08:10 # 1
nguyenquynhtran
Cấp độ: 40 - Kỹ năng: 21

Kinh nghiệm: 189/400 (47%)
Kĩ năng: 2/210 (1%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/09/2013
Bài gởi: 7989
Được cảm ơn: 2102
Key Word Transformation Exercises

Key Word Transformation Exercises

Key Word Transformation Exercises tổng hợp 28 câu hỏi lớn về dạng viết lại câu theo từ có sẵn cùng đáp án đi kèm. Bài tập giúp các bạn luyện thi chứng chỉ B2 (FCE), chứng chỉ B1 (PET) khung chuẩn châu Âu và nâng cao ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh. Mời các bạn tham khảo.

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words, including the word given.

Here is an example:

Example:

We have no definite plans to go away.                       are

→ We are not definitely planning to go away.

1. If I could work in the media, that's what I would like to do. 

If I.......................................................so, I would like to work in the media.

opportunity

2. It has always been her ambition to write a successful novel. 

She.............................................................a successful novel.

dreamt

3. Without tourism, this area wouldn't have much income. 

This area.............................................................its income.

depends

4. Why are you against inviting Jackie to the party? 

What's.............................................................Jackie to the party?

objection

5. Tony demanded to complain to the hotel manager personally.

Tony............................ his complaint to the hotel manager personally.

insisted

6. He's very good at tennis and he's also a very good footballer. 

He's a very good footballer..............................very good tennis player.

addition

7. Could you deliver the goods to my home? 

Could I.............................................................to my home?

delivered

8. Ms. Thoa won her first match easily and then she became the champion. 

Ms. Thoa won her first match easily and she..............................the champion.

went

9. Mai Bình said that he didn't want to go out that evening. 

Mai Bình said that.............................................................out that evening.

rather

10. They should have completed the new road last year but they're still building it. 

The new road...................................last year but they're still building it.

due

11. The previous manager wasn't running the club well, so he was replaced. 

The club.................................the previous manager, so he was replaced.

badly

12. You haven't mentioned my new hair cut yet. 

You've..................................................................of my new haircut yet.

mention

13. I've no idea what my feelings would be if the same thing happened to me! 

I can't imagine.................................if the same thing happened to me!

fee!

14. You got lost because you didn't do what I told you. 

If...................................................................you wouldn't have got lost.

instructions

15. I don't feel like sitting on the beach all day. 

I have..................................................................all day sitting on the beach.

desire

16. I sometimes regret coming to live in this city. 

There are some.............................................................that I hadn't come to live in this city.

occasions

17. I took the book back to the shop and got a better one instead. 

I took the book back to the shop end..............................................that was better.

exchanged

18. He reacted to the suggestion cautiously, but he agreed to consider it. 

He treated..................................................., but he agreed to consider it.

with

19. There isn't enough space in this room for a big cupboard. 

A big cupboard would.........................................................space in this room.

take

20. Everyone says that Đình Hiệp is a totally honest person.

Đình Hiệp.............................................................a totally honest person.

NGUỒN: vndoc.com

File đính kèm Bạn phải đăng nhập mới thấy link download

SMOD GÓC HỌC TẬP

Các thành viên đã Thank nguyenquynhtran vì Bài viết có ích:
Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024