Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
22/07/2017 23:07 # 1
nguyenthuongtra
Cấp độ: 28 - Kỹ năng: 7

Kinh nghiệm: 154/280 (55%)
Kĩ năng: 38/70 (54%)
Ngày gia nhập: 17/09/2015
Bài gởi: 3934
Được cảm ơn: 248
[Fshare] TOEIC Reading comprehension test 4 (Level 700-900)

Question 1

Dear Margaret,

I will be making a business trip to the US and Canada, and I was wondering if you could get in contact with your counterpart at EMA Canada regarding a tour of their plant site. I will be arriving in Chicago in the morning of Nov. 20 to see you and the operations of your plant site and will then be off to Toronto on Nov. 22. If they are available on that day, I would like to get a chance to meet with them to see their operation first hand as well. Furthermore, our president, Barry Mandez, will be making a trip early next year and would also like to visit the plant site in Toronto with the Singapore president.

I apologize for the sudden notice.

Best regards,

Thomas Chiu,

Director/Planning Group & Business Development
E-Solution, Hong Kong, Limited

1. What does Mr. Chiu ask Margaret to do for him?

A. Take a trip to Toronto to check out the factory operation
B. Arrange a meeting with her Canadian counterpart
C. Show his president around the plant site
D. Get in touch with the Singapore president

Question 2

2. Where does Margaret work?

A. The United States
B. Canada
C. Singapore
D. Hong Kong

Question 3

Passage 1:

Cross – Cultural Communication in Business Negotiations
Business Weekly By Dr. Rod Steiner November 2006
The importance of effective cross-cultural communication during business conferences or negotiations is often unappreciated. And yet it is not just the immediate outcome of the negotiation which is at stake but also the possibility of a positive, ongoing business relationship.
Here’s a simple example:”don’t mix business and pleasure.” We say, thinking ourselves to be efficient and “virtuous”. But trying to negotiate with that attitude in some other cultures may well put future relationships under a cloud. So, the first rule should be to study the culture of the people with whom you are going to negotiate.
Dr. Rod Steiner, assistant lecturer, Department of Business Studies, South Australian Institute of Technology.

(Còn nữa)
Các bạn tải về xem nhé!
Pass: FDTU

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024