Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
21/08/2017 13:08 # 1
nguyenquynhtran
Cấp độ: 40 - Kỹ năng: 21

Kinh nghiệm: 182/400 (46%)
Kĩ năng: 2/210 (1%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/09/2013
Bài gởi: 7982
Được cảm ơn: 2102
[Fshare]Đề tài Real situation and Logistics applicability in freight forwarding of Haiphong Port – Recommendations to improve performance

Freight forwarding plays an important role in international trade. International trade refers to the transferring of goods’ possession right. Freight forwarding is responsible for putting this transferring into practice. After the open-door policy, Vietnam’s export turnover has continuously increased through years. In 2000, export turnover of Vietnam was USD 30 billions, in 2003; this number is 60 USD billions. The highly development of export and import activities stimulates the development of freight forwarding. At present, freight forwarding services of Vietnam is rather diversified. Many kinds of services are provided which meet the demand of the society. However, in fact, freight forwarding industry of Vietnam still has many insufficiencies, in which the serious problem is the quality of services. The main reason is inappropriate method of business operation. We need to have an advanced method of freight forwarding in order to reduce the cost as much as possible. In this case, logistics is an effective way, which is needed to apply in freight forwarding enterprises in Vietnam. I chose the topic “Real situation and Logistics applicability in freight forwarding of Haiphong Port – Recommendations to improve performance” for my field study report. Through the time of field study in Haiphong port, I conducted research on logistics in these following sectors:

 The overview of logistics and freight forwarding

 The current situation of logistics service in Haiphong port

 The recommendations for the logistics service in Haiphong port.

LINK DOWN: https://www.fshare.vn/file/XOBBAAACJGD7

SMOD GÓC HỌC TẬP

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024