Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
15/08/2021 22:08 # 1
Ngolamnhi
Cấp độ: 19 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 109/190 (57%)
Kĩ năng: 6/10 (60%)
Ngày gia nhập: 03/03/2021
Bài gởi: 1819
Được cảm ơn: 6
Lời bài hát: Everytime

Xin chào tất cả mọi người!
Lately I'm not who I used to be, someone's come and taken me, where I don't wanna go.
If I knew exactly what I have to do in order to be there for you. And all the things we ever wanted were once yours and mine. Now I know we can revive it, all the love we left.

Everytime I kiss I feel your lips and. Everytime I cry I see your smile and. Everytime I close my eyes I realise that. Everytime I hold your hand in mine. The sweetest thing my heart could ever find. And I have never felt this way. Since the day I gave your love away.

Save me, I've fallen from my destiny, you and I were meant to be. I've thrown it all away now you're gone. It's time for me to carry on but baby I just can't go on without you by my side. And all the things we ever wanted were once yours and mine. Now I know we can revive it all the love we left.

Everytime I kiss I feel your lips and. Everytime I cry I see your smile and. Everytime I close my eyes I realise that. Everytime I hold your hand in mine. The sweetest thing my heart could ever find. And I have never felt this way. Since the day I gave your love away.

We can survive it, all the pain we feel inside. You relied on me and now I've let you down. Now I promise you forever. I will be the best I can. Now I know we can revive it, all the love we felt.

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024