Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
21/07/2023 18:07 # 1
Ngolamnhi
Cấp độ: 19 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 135/190 (71%)
Kĩ năng: 6/10 (60%)
Ngày gia nhập: 03/03/2021
Bài gởi: 1845
Được cảm ơn: 6
Money

It's the end of the month and the weekend I'ma spend this check, everything on me, yeah I'ma tip myself, I'ma spend it on myself I'ma drop it like it's pouring, I'ma pour it on myself
Check, check, checkㅤ Check that money making bank account number (yikes) That's that shit that's never getting bounced on ya Bitch, I do the money dance, I just made a hundred bands When the store says "Sign for it, " I'ma leave my autograph
Dollar bills, dollar bills Watch it falling for me, I love the way that feels Dollar bills, dollar bills Keep on falling for me, I love the way it feels
I came here to drop some money, dropping all my money Drop some money, all this bread so yummy, yeah Twerking, twerking when I buy the things I like Dollar, dollars dropping on my ass tonight
Everyone silent, listen to my money talk Spend how I like it Yeah, everyone know what I mean, mean When they see green, when they see green, that mean go Give me what the hell I want Give me what the hell I want
Check that money making bank account number (yikes) That's that shit that's never getting bounced on ya Bitch, I do the money dance, I just made a hundred bands When the store says "Sign for it, " I'ma leave my autograph
Dollar bills, dollar bills Watch it falling for me, I love the way that feels Dollar bills, dollar bills Keep on falling for me, I love the way it feels
I came here to drop some money, dropping all my money Drop some money, all this bread so yummy, yeah Twerking, twerking when I buy the things I like Dollar, dollars, dropping on my ass tonight
Drop some money, dropping all my money Drop some money, all this bread so yummy, yeah Drop some money, dropping all my money Drop some money, all this bread so yummy, yeah
My money moves, money, I choose Celine, my shoes, walking on you My money rules My money moves, money, I choose Watch how my Wons and Yens and Dollars be dropping on you, you, you
Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dun, da-la-la, dun-dun Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dropping on you Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dun, da-la-la, dun-dun Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dropping on you

Dịch sang Tiếng Việt

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024