Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
24/12/2023 22:12 # 1
afeewq133
Cấp độ: 1 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 8/10 (80%)
Kĩ năng: 0/10 (0%)
Ngày gia nhập: 09/08/2021
Bài gởi: 8
Được cảm ơn: 0
What Is Reelgood?

Reelgood is a streaming service like bflix movie that allows you to choose from over 140 different streaming providers to find all of the series and movies you can watch in one spot. Reelgood app displays what's available across all of your streaming subscriptions. The main drawback is that not all applications support direct links, although the most popular ones do: Hulu, Prime, Netflix, HBO Now, Disney+, and Showtime. This program also lets you sort by the two most prominent movie review databases: IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes, as well as by reel good. I appreciate that it keeps track of the programs you watch and notifies you when new episodes are available. This software is great for anyone with various subscriptions who wants to keep track of everything. I underestimated wasting time browsing through each subscription, unsure if I had access to a specific show or movie. This app lets me know everything I have.

Users may use Reelgood to gather all of their streaming providers in one location. Amazon Prime, FX, HBO, Hulu, Netflix, Showtime, and Starz are among the channels available. The option to monitor episodes is a feature, and Reelgood will notify the user when a new episode is ready to view.

Is Reelgood legal?

ReelGood raises the bar for legitimate VOD providers. This merely goes to demonstrate that Popcorn Time's creators had no intention of breaking the law. Their main goal has always been to provide a simple method to access content, and they've finally worked out how to do it in a more safer way.

Is Reelgood safe?

Yes, Reelgood is safe!!!

Ratings: 4/5. Almost ideal for keeping track of all your streaming providers! So far, this is the greatest software I've discovered for keeping track of all of my streaming providers' episodes and movies. It brings together content from over 100 providers, including Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, and HBO Max.

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024