Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
07/01/2024 20:01 # 1
Ngolamnhi
Cấp độ: 19 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 135/190 (71%)
Kĩ năng: 6/10 (60%)
Ngày gia nhập: 03/03/2021
Bài gởi: 1845
Được cảm ơn: 6
fashion 3

Issa vibe now Nicki Minaj, uh! I go finessing issa blessing to me be, ha! Look imma go, ay! Imma kinda con, ay! Comme des Garcons, ay!
Side to side Like a mob, dirty floor I go like side to side Is it hot You're on my head so tell me
You wanna get like me Get lil taste from me sr Get your queer like me Divine feminine, get this vitamin D from me I'm into fashon, mommy jeans fashon That high waisted fashon
Seasons change fashon too, bitch Ha ha ha, good morning Wake up with this glory I'm just tryna see if that dress is ready for me Saint Laurent on top Mugler where i stop
I know how to shop But tu es miserable Jean paul gautier Pay homage you know that I love mottier, my math teacher would know that
Issa vibe now Nicki Minaj, uh! I go finessing issa blessing to me be, ha! Look imma go, ay! Imma kinda con, ay! Comme des Garcons, ay!
Side to side Dirty floor Side to side Is it hot You're on my head so tell me
One and two and three and four Together we will rise and you drop it to the floor You let go just one more time and i'm dipping It's over the way you had my heart Yes i see my big goals, they big enough to let go They big enough like west coast Forgive me lord i messed up
Issa vibe now Nicki Minaj, uh! I go finessing issa blessing to me be Look imma go Imma kinda con, ay!
Issa vibe now Nicki Minaj, uh! I go finessing issa blessing to me be, ha! Look imma go Imma kinda con Comme des Garcons
Side to side Like a mob, dirty floor I go like side to side Is it hot You're on my head so tell me
Dec Ao, pronouce it right Is not là De Cao, you cannot write Dec Ao, pronouce it right Cuz baby it's not De Cao, you cannot write, bitch

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024