Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
15/03/2016 11:03 # 1
nguyenquynhtran
Cấp độ: 40 - Kỹ năng: 21

Kinh nghiệm: 201/400 (50%)
Kĩ năng: 14/210 (7%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/09/2013
Bài gởi: 8001
Được cảm ơn: 2114
Đồ án thiết kế Christianshavn Kayak Club của sinh viên nước ngoài

Christianshavn Kayak Club

For this project, we were asked to apply what we learned about danish design and architecture by creating a kayak club near Copenhagen. The club would replace an old warehouse on the edge of the Christianshavn Canal and was aimed to invigorate and offer new interactions with the community and with the water's edge.

My intention for this project was to connect the kayak club to the main flow of the canal for easy kayak access. This initial move would also create public space around the edge and activate the kayak club into the surrounding community.

To do this, I created a system using parallel strips that align facing the southern side of the canal, where most of the activity occurred from, that would continue through until they blur out into the existing site. These parallel strips act as both technical and spacial patterns throughout the project. Each strip would either gain height to fit in different programmatic requirements and or would sink down to create transition to the water dock or as a pathway.

Also, another factor important in my project, was to make all the space inhabitable (in the spirit of danish architectural traditions). Therefore, by allowing gentle curves to gradually form as the walls and roofs, the space can be transformed into space that can be used to walk on, sit on, skateboarded on, etc...

• NGUỒN:   cargocollective.com

SMOD GÓC HỌC TẬP

Các thành viên đã Thank nguyenquynhtran vì Bài viết có ích:
Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024