Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
09/05/2017 13:05 # 1
saielight
Cấp độ: 7 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 66/70 (94%)
Kĩ năng: 1/10 (10%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/03/2017
Bài gởi: 276
Được cảm ơn: 1
Những câu nói hay về tình bạn bằng tiếng anh nổi tiếng trên thế giới

Tất nhiên là bạn có nhiều bạn bè xung quanh rồi nhưng bạn có biết tình bạn là gì không? Theo Victor Hugo thì ” tình bạn là tình huynh đệ, là hai linh hồn chạm vào nhau mà không bị hòa tan, là hai ngón tay trên một bàn tay”. Hãy đến với Elight để được tham khảo những câu nói hay về tình bạn bằng tiếng anh nổi tiếng trên thế giới ngay nhé!

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Do you know what friendship is? It is to be brother and sister, two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand.

Bạn có biết tình bạn là gì không?

Đó là tình huynh đệ, là hai linh hồn chạm vào nhau mà không bị hòa tan, là hai ngón tay trên một bàn tay.

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

Life has no blessing like a prudent friend.

It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.

It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.

Instead of loving your enemies – treat your friends a little better.

In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.

I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.

I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.

Ai có ý đi tìm một người bạn không có một tật xấu nào cả, người đó sẽ không tìm thấy được bạn.

Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.

Như vậy là chúng ta vừa được tham khảo thêm Những câu nói hay về tình bạn nổi tiếng trên thế giới rồi. Các bạn hãy đọc và suy ngẫm để có thêm nhiều kiến thức hay, bổ ích và áp dụng thật tốt vào cuộc sống hàng ngày nhé! taplamdep.net chúc các bạn thật nhiều sức khỏe và luôn đón nhận nhiều niềm vui trong cuộc sống nhé! Đừng quên đồng hành cùng chúng tôi để được cập nhật nhiều lời hay ý đẹp cho mình và đừng quên chia sẻ những câu nói hay về tình bạn này đến với mọi người nhé!

Được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenquynhtran vì:xóa link ẩn
Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024