Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
05/04/2014 08:04 # 1
QuinNguyen
Cấp độ: 7 - Kỹ năng: 4

Kinh nghiệm: 41/70 (59%)
Kĩ năng: 27/40 (68%)
Ngày gia nhập: 25/08/2013
Bài gởi: 251
Được cảm ơn: 87
Mẫu Cover Letter - mẫu thư ứng cử công việc bằng tiếng anh các chuyên ngành.

Thư ứng tuyển thực tập sinh
Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Date: 1st May, 2008.
Mr. John Smith,
ABC Entertainment,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith
My unique mix of previous work experience and my status as a Stetson University business student in my junior year studying marketing, make me an ideal candidate for a summer internship with Universal Orlando.
My experience in sales and customer relationship management, combined with my courses in marketing, have convinced me that hospitality marketing is a career option I would like to explore.
More importantly, an internship with Universal Orlando would be mutually beneficial. Your company has an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction, and I know that the combination of my experience, education, and motivation to excel will make me an asset to your marketing department.
I am sure that it would be worthwhile for us to meet. I will contact you within a week to arrange a meeting. Should you have any questions before that time, you may reach me via phone (123-456 7890) or via email (richard@abc.edu).
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
[Signature]
Richard Anderson.

Thư ứng tuyển cho lĩnh vực marketing
Richard Anderson,
Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Mr. John Smith,
National Sales & Marketing,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith,
      I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of International School of Commerce (ISC). I'm responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for want of a sales representative for your export department.
      As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in accounting combined with over six months work experience in sales & marketing. My recent internship at Major Sales, New York, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my communication and interpersonal skills. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.
      I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Richard Anderson,
Senior Student, Accounts,
ISC, Manhattan.
Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Letter of appreciation by The Head of Department, Accounts, ISC. - appletter.doc

Thư ứng tuyển cho lĩnh vực ngân hàng
Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Mr. John Smith,
National Accounts Inc.,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith,
      I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of International School of Commerce (ISC). I'm responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for want of a senior accounting student for your accounts department.
      As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in accounting combined with over five years work experience in accounting and bookkeeping. My recent internship at Major Accounts Inc., New York, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my technical skills. I have good hands on packages like Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable along with MS Office and Peachtree. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.
      I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Richard Anderson,
Senior Student, Accounts,
ISC, Manhattan.
Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Letter of appreciation by The Head of Department, Accounts, ISC. - appletter.doc

Thư ứng tuyển cho lĩnh vực quan hệ quần chúng PR
Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
1st May, 2008.
Mr. John Smith,
Dickinson Press
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith,
Nancy Jones of Green & Associates Advertising, suggested I contact you regarding the possible public relations opening in your firm.
As an editor/writer for Alexandria's city magazine, I've developed my talent and experience as a public relations writer. Because the staff is very small, I've worn a number of hats, including: developing the editorial format and individual story concepts, writing numerous articles, editing copy, laying out the magazine, and supervising production.
Prior to my current position, I was highly involved in the public relations industry, working for Jones & Jones, where I prepared numerous press releases and media guides, as well as managing several major direct mail campaigns.
My high degree of motivation has been recognized by my previous employers who have quickly promoted me to positions of greater responsibility. I was promoted from assistant editor to editor of Alexandria Monthly after only five months.
I am eager to talk with you about the contribution I could make to your firm. I will call you the week of April 25th to see if we can find a mutual time and date to get together and discuss the possibility.
Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Cordially,
Richard Anderson.

Thư ứng tuyển cho lĩnh vực chăm sóc khách hàng
Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Date: 13th Aug, 2008.
Mr. John Smith,
ABC Entertainment,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. John Smith
I read about your advertisement in Employment News for the post of a bank customer service representative. It is always difficult to maintain existing customers than getting new ones. Unluckily, most of the companies or businesses often ignore this fact.
Providing a high quality responsive service very crucial in banking and that is exactly what I will deliver when I will get hired by you.
My resume shows, I have more than three years working experience in financial services. This would be beneficial to you as you won't have to go to provide for any kind of training to me.
Additionally, I am expert in dealing with wide variety of people ranging from pleasant customer to the irate. For each and every customer I appreciate his needs and tell him how the bank can address him most effectively. Majority of my customers have returned to do business with us again.
If you are seeking for the professional customer service provider to promote customer satisfaction, you have found one.
I think I can provide you more information about my experience and skills in person. So I hope for your call so that we can have a small meeting and I get chance to know more about your company. Thank you for this opportunity to discuss my qualifications.
Sincerely,
[Signature]
Richard Anderson.
Enclosures:

Thư ứng tuyển cho lĩnh vực quản lý
Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Mr. John Smith,
National Inc.,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith,
      I am actively seeking an Administration opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced multi-tasking office. I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Senior Officer in Regional Inc. I'm responding to your Advertisement in the Local Employment News for want of a Sr. Administrator on various level.
      As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong background combined with over Five years Work Experience in Execution and Implementation. My recent Internship at Major Accounts Inc., New York, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my Technical skills. Throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employers an exceptional facility for meeting organizational objectives and demands. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.
      I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an Interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.
Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Letter of Appreciation by Manager, Admin., Regional Inc. - appletter.doc

Thư ứng tuyển cho MBA
1st May, 2008.
Mr. John Smith,

President
Zenox Corporation 257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith,
Since my first contact with Zenox Corporation over two years ago as an employee of the South Salina Partnership, I have been fascinated with the breadth of services you provide to a wide range of industries. Several conversations with Barbara Murphy and Michael Stevens, as well as a recent visit and tour of your facilities, have reinforced my interest in Zenox. I am confident that I have both the skills and the drive to contribute growth and success of Zenox. Therefore, I would like to be considered for employment with your firm. My resume is enclosed for your review.
As a co-founder fo the Syracuse University Consulting Group, a management consulting organization run by Syracuse University MBA candidates, I perform many aspects of client relations and project management. Specifically, I write client proposals and final reports and present them to top management and management teams. I have primary research experience in designing and administering both exploratory and descriptive research studies. More importantly, I have experience in analyzing, interpreting and making clear recommendations based on the information obtained from these studies.
My prior experience in the design field has provided me with strong organizational and planning skills as well as having previously worked for a small company, gives me a clear understanding that continued advancement requires bringing in new clients. Therefore, my goal is to rapidly master additional skills necessary to personally add to the client base of Zenox.
I am available to meet with you at your convenience. Please contact me to set up a time.
Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.
Enclosure

Nguồn: career.about.com

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know

Nguyễn Thị Hương Quỳnh (Quin Nguyen)

Email: huongquynh93nthq@gmail.com/nthquynh93@gmail.com

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024