Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
05/05/2012 12:05 # 1
toidihoc
Cấp độ: 2 - Kỹ năng: 1

Kinh nghiệm: 17/20 (85%)
Kĩ năng: 4/10 (40%)
Ngày gia nhập: 06/03/2012
Bài gởi: 27
Được cảm ơn: 4
Lousy writer - Writing persuasively

http://bookbooming.com/ChiTiet.aspx?kieu=sach&alias=lousy-writer-writing-persuasively

Marketing expert Janice Jacobs has published a free ebook, entitled, The Lousy Writer's Guide to Writing Persuasively. Inside, readers learn how to write persuasive promotional copy to convert browsers into buyers and boost company sales.

"Writing persuasively is magical," said Jacobs. "The use of persuasive words has the power to convince readers to take action, whether it's to order your product, enlist in your services, pick up the phone, or subscribe to your newsletter."

Janice said, "When writing your copy, imagine writing a letter to an old friend. Picture a friend who most closely fits your prospect's profile. What would I say to convince this friend to try my product or service? How would I target my friend's objections and beliefs to help my cause?"

Jacobs has been a freelance marketing expert since 1992. She pulls deep from her treasure chest of experience and enlivens the pages with solid, how-to advice on crafting winning, profit-pulling copy that persuades readers to take action.

gia sư ngoại thương .net đỉnh cao gia sư

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024