Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
21/12/2014 16:12 # 1
nguyenquynhtran
Cấp độ: 40 - Kỹ năng: 21

Kinh nghiệm: 204/400 (51%)
Kĩ năng: 14/210 (7%)
Ngày gia nhập: 27/09/2013
Bài gởi: 8004
Được cảm ơn: 2114
VOA Learning English:New Year's Music: Where Memories and Hopes Meet at Midnight

Welcome to This Is America with VOA LearningEnglish. Steve Ember brings you music for the NewYear.

The 1989 movie "When Harry Met Sally" was about a relationship.  BillyCrystal plays Harry and Meg Ryan is Sally. 

They meet and become friends,though not at first. Later, they fall in love, though not for very long. Then, onNew Year's Eve, Harry comes to his senses and finds Sally at a party.

HARRY: “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you.”

SALLY: “What?”

HARRY: “I love you.”

SALLY: “How do you expect me to respond to this?”

HARRY: “How about you love me, too?”

SALLY: “How about I’m leaving?”

HARRY: “Doesn’t what I said mean anything to you?”

SALLY: “I’m sorry, Harry. I know it’s New Year’s Eve, I know you’re feelinglonely, but you just can’t show up here, tell me you love me, and expect that tomake 

everything all right. It doesn’t work this way.”

HARRY: “Well, how does it work?”

SALLY: “I don’t know, but not this way.”

HARRY: “How about this way? I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degreesout.

I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love thatyou get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’mnuts. I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume onmy clothes.

And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

“And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. Icame here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest ofyour life 

with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon aspossible.”

SALLY: “You see? That is just like you, Harry! You say things like that, and you make

it impossible for me to hate you. And I hate you, Harry. I really hateyou.”

What are they doing now? Well, you can probably guess.

MỘT SỐ TÊN TRONG BÀI: Dan Fogelberg ,Harry Chapin ,JamesBlunt,PaulSimon

NGUỒN : learningenglish.voanews.com

File đính kèm Bạn phải đăng nhập mới thấy link download

SMOD GÓC HỌC TẬP

Các thành viên đã Thank nguyenquynhtran vì Bài viết có ích:
Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024