Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
24/12/2016 13:12 # 1
jayqh1103
Cấp độ: 21 - Kỹ năng: 7

Kinh nghiệm: 193/210 (92%)
Kĩ năng: 5/70 (7%)
Ngày gia nhập: 28/12/2012
Bài gởi: 2293
Được cảm ơn: 215
[Fshare] AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook Kindle Edition

AngularJS is one of the most popular frameworks in the world of web development today. Designed with an emphasis on simplicity, it offers an elegant solution to the many complex challenges of developing for the modern web. AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook has been created to help you to get more from this immensely valuable tool, featuring more than 90 recipes that provide practical solutions to a huge range of problems. Whatever you are trying to achieve with AngularJS, this essential cookbook provides you with an extensive range of relevant and reliable AngularJS tutorials in one accessible place.

Discover basic tips and tricks for maximizing AngularJS directives, expand your toolkit with recipes on a range of filters and service types, and learn how to harness Angular’s features to improve and develop your animations. You’ll also find recipes demonstrating strategies and techniques for sculpting your application to ensure it functions effectively for the user. As well as all this, the book also features recipes for successfully testing your application using Yeoman and Grunt, and tips on optimizing Angular to improve its speed. Looking even further into Angular’s capabilities, this valuable AngularJS book also includes recipes exploring Promises, with clear and applicable guidance on how to effectively implement them.

AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook is an essential resource that combines practical support with deep insight, allowing you to not only solve every day problems but also to explore the extensive capabilities of AngularJS.

• Discover best practices to make your AngularJS application more efficient, powerful and scalable
  • Follow  practical recipes to learn how to use AngularJS directives for a range of purposes
  • Lean how to write robust tests for your applications using Yeoman and Grunt
  • Create effective animations for an improved interface
  • Uncover syntax and browser tricks to optimize AngularJS and boost performance
  • Implement promises to tackle complex development issues
  • Use essential AngularJS hacks for simple ways to solve AngularJS application development challenges

Link: https://www.fshare.vn/file/WCMWDVYYLWF3

Pass: FDTU

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ I'm so o.p. Plz neft ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024