Chatbox

Các bạn vui lòng dùng từ ngữ lịch sự và có văn hóa,sử dụng Tiếng Việt có dấu chuẩn. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!
15/11/2016 13:11 # 1
nguyenthuongtra
Cấp độ: 28 - Kỹ năng: 7

Kinh nghiệm: 154/280 (55%)
Kĩ năng: 38/70 (54%)
Ngày gia nhập: 17/09/2015
Bài gởi: 3934
Được cảm ơn: 248
[Fshare] Viết thư bằng tiếng Anh về các chủ đề cho trước

Exercise 1: I went to the concert last night with my friends...

Dear Oanh,

Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you. I am sorry, I haven't written for you such a long time because I studied hard to pass the final exam. However, I had a great weekend more than every when I went to live concerts last night with my friends. Now, I am writing to tell you how the wonderful concert is.

It is the beautiful concert I have ever taken part in with many people and the miracle of sound of piano. As you know, my pianist is Yiruma and in last concert I couldn't believe that he appeared in my eyes and gave me a big hug after his performance. I also listen a soothing music which is played by him and other professional musicians. Only when I heard his song from the stage I feel anythings around me seem to disappear and I can fly with many stars on the sky to forget all my fears which I suffered before. That is amazing.

Let's come back to my live concert. It is so cool and until now I can't forget my feeling about it. Do you often to go live concerts? What kind of music do you like listening to? Who is your favorite singer?

I am glad if you tell me about it in the next letter.

I look forward to your reply.

Your sincerely,

Exercise 2: We had dinner at a new restaurant yesterday....

Dear Oanh,

Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you.

I think the restaurant which you told me in the letter is very interesting. I also like to eat out and I usually go to a restaurant for dinner with my family twice a month. Our favorite restaurant is a traditional restaurant in Hang Bong street. It is not big but it is always busy. There are only a few tables in the restaurant and on each table is a vase with lovely flowers. There are plants in the room corners. I usually order the traditional dishes and eat them with rice. For example, fish cooked with sauce, spring roll,...and vegetable and so on. The food is delicious so we enjoy it very much. The service is also quick and friendly . My family always have pleasant evening at our favorite restaurant.

Shall we go there when you come to visit my family next time?

See you next time.

Mai

Các bạn tải về và xem tiếp nhé!

Link: https://www.fshare.vn/file/2LIHNJGC5C2Y

Pass: FDTU

Copyright© Đại học Duy Tân 2010 - 2024